Business set up at Dubai Logistics City
Set up branch of your foreign company at Dubai Logistics City Free Zone (DLC). A-Z Business Consulting will assist you to form DLC Logistics Company, DLC Courier Company or DLC Transportation Company.
We will guide you through DLC registration process and provide you with templates of required documents and obtain Dubai Logistics City license. Our team of well experienced personnel will take you through Dubai Logistics City company incorporation without any hassle.
Dubai Logistics City (DLC) is a part of Dubai World Central Development. Dubai Logistics City is the world’s first integrated logistics facility. It is designed to be the logistics hub of the Middle East. DLC serves all transport modes; logistics need and value added services toward the supply chain including light manufacturing and assembly in a single customs bonded and Free Zone Environment.
DLC is located adjacent to Al Maktoum International Airport, the world’s biggest airport and to Jebel Ali Port and Free Zone, the world’s largest container handlers. DLC is designed to enable logistics businesses optimize their operations, be it multimodal shipment handling or multi-client warehousing or in-house or contract logistics. It is built to suit business of any size in the logistics sector.
DLC is ideal for the following businesses:
- Companies with multi-modal transportation needs
- Corporations seeking professional logistics environments and free trade facilities
- Companies offering a range of innovative, value-added logistics services
- Businesses requiring speedy air freight, multi-modal transportation and complex logistics services
- Shared Forwarder Warehouses
- Multi-client Warehouses
- Dedicated Contract Logistics Warehouses
- A custom designed, dedicated road system
- Exclusive access to terminal facilities.
- Hangars and runway apron
A number of leading companies such as Aramex, Kuehne + Nagel, Panalpina, INL, RSA and Hellmann-Calipar have already taken advantage of the world-class facilities and infrastructure and are currently operating out of DWC.